watermelon mint agave sorbet! (recipe/tutorial)
Baked Eggs in Avocado.
the numbers make sense
but they are simply guidelines
yours to control
Frozen yogurt covered fruit pops! Healthy and delicious dessert.
Ok so I was originally planning on posting orange-coloured foods next, but when I found this recipe, I just had to post it!
- 1 cup of hazelnuts, peeled and toasted
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder (high quality cocoa powder is key! I used Valrhona)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Place hazelnuts in the food processor and blend continuously until a smooth butter forms (around 3 minutes).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue blending until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Store for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. (I actually think it’s possible this could last longer, considering that there’s no dairy. But best to err on the side of caution.)
- Enjoy on toast, waffles, spoons, fingers, etc.